You begin by asking the home owner to turn on their television, and tune to any random channel. You then suggest that what they thought was a "random decision" (what channel to tune to) may not have been quite as random as they thought. As an example, let's say that they tuned their TV to channel 31, which is "Animal Planet." You then request that the same person, or someone else in the room, simply think of a different channel, and that their selected channel should be quite deliberate, not random. You explain that they should simply think of a channel and not reveal it to you or anyone else in the room. Once they have made up their mind and indicated to you that they are thinking of a specific channel, the television (which is still on channel 31 "Animal Planet,") is turned off.
Not only is the television turned off, but you ask that it is actually unplugged from the wall (provided that the owner of the television doesn't mind). You explain that this step is important to ensure that the demonstration is absolutely fair and meets laboratory test conditions. If they agree, once the TV is unplugged, you begin your reading , in an effort to determine the television channel that the person is simply thinking of!
The following conditions are important:
- Your hands remain in full view the entire time (as you do not require any 'device' to perform the effect)
- Your spectator is holding the TV Remote, which is the only remote used in this effect (there is no duplicate remote)
- As described, the TV is not only turned OFF but unplugged, and it was one of your spectators who unplugged it! Remember that the TV was tuned to a specific channel before being turned off and unplugged.
- Teleshock requires no set up....no gimmicks....no stooges....in fact it requires nothing, as Telekinesis is totally impromptu.
- Teleshock does not use a duplicate remote control.
- Teleshock is totally self-working.
Pages: 35 - 8.5" x 11" - PDF format