What's great is that about 70% of the time, you'll have a hands-off/clean ACAAN. For the other 30% of the time, you'll have to do something logical that is covered by the presentation to make it look like a hands-off ACAAN.
It involves 3 participants.
The first names the number, the second names the value, and the third names the suit.
The cards are dealt and, just the way it should be, their named card lies at the named number.
- Examinable deck (can be left with them as a souvenir)
- Easy to learn (you can perform this within 20 minutes)
- 70% of the time, you'll seemingly have a HANDS OFF/CLEAN ACAAN
- There is a simple sleight involved that gets done ONLY ONCE, way before the trick truly begins.
- This involves some first grader's mathematics (subtracting a single digit from another single digit), and you get a full 10-second pause to do so, covered under the presentation.
Video: 17 minutes
Download and learn THE EMPIRICAL ACAAN.