Imagine the following:
- Toss a coin into the air - catch it - it vanishes!
- Hand a spectator a copper coin, while you hold onto a silver coin. Your silver coin turns into a copper coin. The spectator opens their hand - they now have the silver coin!
- Toss a silver coin in the air - it turns into a copper coin!
- Show a coin. Remove a ring from your finger. Instantly, your hand is now full of coins!
- One-handed coin vanish
- Coin changes - in the hand, and in the air
- Finger training for coins
- And more!