Imagine the following. From a borrowed, shuffled deck, the spectator names ANY card. They place the deck behind their back, reverse ONE card, place it in the middle of the deck, and the reversed card is, in fact, the card they previously named!
Seems too good to be true? Mark Calabrese has developed a way of doing just that and more.
- Completely impromptu
- For beginners and workers
- No weird moves
- Borrowed and shuffled deck
- Freely named card
- Spectator can do all of the work!
What you get:
- Multiple routines taught by Mark Calabrese
- Psychological subtleties
- Alternate handlings
- In-depth explanations for how and why this works!
Download the video and perform this miracle today!